Best Induction Cooktop in India 2021 : Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
To make your average kitchen smarter, you need to enter the smart gadgets into the kitchen. Among these modern devices, the uses of best induction cooktop or ovens are gaining the most popularity. With this growing demand, the best induction cooktop in India 2021 has become a necessity in today’s kitchen. This cooktop can cook your food easier and 50% earlier than the older methods.
There are various models available in the market with different features. To choose the best one can be a bit tough job for you.
To make your job easier, we have summed up the 11 best induction cooktop brands in India along with the buying guides. Please dive in the article to purchase the best one as per your budget and cooking needs.
Best Induction Cooktop in India 2021
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Viva Collection HD4938/01 is sure to be the best induction cooktop in India. It is featured with electromagnetic technology that helps to produce high heat.
This cooktop comes in a very simple and sleek design. It weighs only 0.8 kg. The glass panel is sturdy and is made with premium finished high-quality glass. There are 10 menus available for the different Indian recipes and hours setting up to 3 hours.
- The main body is made with micro-crystal plate
- It consumes 2100 W power
- This cooker seal nutrition in the food
- Enabled with 24-hour pre-set timer that helps delayed cooking
2. Prestige PIC 20 1200-Watt Induction Cooktop
You can cook your favourite dish with this power-saving best induction cooktop in India 2021. You can get your dishes from this stylishly sleek designed and efficient cooktop in an economical way. The anti-magnetic walls help to generate the heat only in the centre.
The computer-controlled soft-touch buttons help to adjust the temperature. With the power saver technology, it controls the temperature of the pan and also adjusts the level of the power according to the diameter of the pan.
This oven is enabled with dual sensor technology to prevent over-heating.
- Featured with aerodynamic cooling system
- It is controlled by push button
- Featured with Indian menu option
- Enabled with power saver technology
3. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips Viva Collection is designed to be the best induction cooktop to keep the Indian cooking needs in mind. You can easily clean this energy-efficient ceramic cooktop.
This unit comes with a push-button to allow an easy function. This oven is enabled with 6 pre-set cooking menus. So, the users need not to adjust the temperatures. This device provides you with complete safety and comes in a beautiful design with high-quality features at a bit less price.
- It is made with ceramic
- The push-button enables function easily
- Featured with 6 pre-set cooking menus
- Comes with CB and ROHS compliance
4. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
We can put Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 as another best induction cooktop brand in India. This high-quality kitchen equipment is enabled with some of the pre-set menus. You can cook delicious dishes with your energy-saving unit.
This product significantly reduces your cooking hassles. It is enabled with 8 pre-set cooking menus. Digital display timer and temperature selection section helps you to adjust the cooking time as well as the temperature. Internal sensor stops energy wastage to reduce the electricity bill.
- Enabled with 8 pre-set cooking menus
- Featured with warm mode that helps to keep your food fresh and warm
- Delay timer option is present
- Equipped with power-saving technology
5. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
The popularity of Prestige PIC 15.0 makes it one of the best induction cooktop brands in India. This model stylish designed model comes with concealed feather touch buttons along with several advanced features.
There is hardly the chance to enter the water in the control panel. In-built voltage regulator helps the unit from damage due to voltage fluctuation. It is designed with the anti-magnetic wall and is made of a full glass. The intelligent computer control procedure helps you to cook fast without wasting the energy.
- Feather-touch concealed buttons are present
- Pre-set with the Indian menu option
- Comes in sleek design
- Automatic voltage regulator is enabled
6. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
This super handy induction cooktop can be put in the list of the best induction cooktop in India. This product is featured with a unique technology that uses magnetic currents to heat your cooking vessels.
This unit can resist voltage fluctuation up to 1500 Volts. The copper coil safeguards the cooking by controlling the temperature. It is also enabled with 5 pre-set menus.
- Voltage fluctuation resistance
- Specially featured with magnetic current technology
- Equipped with power-saving and pan sensor technology
- Enabled with 5 pre-set menu options
7. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
This is the must-have best induction cooktop in India 2021 with modern features and attractive price. It is designed with a pre-set timer to prepare the menus in a while. This trendy kitchen appliance can store all the nutrients and vitamins in the cooked food.
The dual sensor technology helps to cook efficiently. This energy-efficient cooktop is made of microcrystal plate. The auto switch-off feature prevents the unnecessary wastage of energy.
- Featured with LED display
- Designed with soft push buttons
- Made with microcrystal plate to make it durable
- Comes with cool touch surface
8. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
Prestige PIC 6.0 is another best induction cooktop with excellent demand. It is featured with the unique dual heat sensor to protect the food from over-heating to save the electric consumption.
This kitchen-friendly tool comes with 7 pre-set menus that help to prepare the authentic Indian menus quickly. Even, the power saver technology helps to prevent the energy wastage. This device especially houses with soft-touch button, aerodynamic cooling function, and anti-magnetic wall.
- Comes with feather touch buttons
- Enabled with 7 pre-set menus
- Aerodynamic cooling system is present
- Specially featured with automatic keep-warm function
9. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
Havells Insta Cook is the other best induction cooktop brand in India with some of the most advanced features. The automatic shut off feature helps to power off the device if you forget to shut it off after removing the cooking pans.
Enabled with a digital LED display that shows you the important information. The in-built copper coil ensures electrical safety. It is available with the 6 different modes of cooking that functions as a one-touch set-up.
- Enabled with auto power off and pan detection technology
- Featured with timer function
- 6 different cooking function is enabled
- Designed with the copper coil to ensure safety
10. Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige PIC 3.1 is surely one of the best induction cooktop brands in India with the consistent heating efficiency. Automatically whistle counter switch your pressure cooker to the keep warm mode to help you cook your food easily.
The power saver technology controls the temperature of the cooking pans dynamically. Also featured with anti-magnetic wall, soft-touch buttons and the dual heat sensor make your cooking experience more pleasant.
- Enabled with Indian menu options
- Featured with automatic voltage regulator
- Dual heat sensor helps to optimize the temperature
- It is durable enough
11. Ibell 2000W Glass Induction Cooktop Cloud 850Y
Being a local Indian brand, Ibell cooktop is the best induction cooktop in India with the high-quality and efficient features. The automatic voltage regulator and power-saving technology help to avoid the risk of burns.
This product is made with crystal tempered glass to ensure the durability. LED display helps to get you the temperature levels and the timings.
- Made with high-quality crystal glass
- 7 different mode of cooking function
- Featured with power-saving technology
- Enabled with high -quality coils
Below are the factors that need to remember before picking the best induction cooktop brands in India.
- Size: If you have a small family and does not have enough space, you need to pick the portable induction cooktop. On the other hand, if you have a large family, you should choose the cooktop with a large cooking space.
- Cooking zones: Induction cooktop with a single cooking zone is suitable for the small family. But the growing family need to choose the stand-alone units having 2 to 5 cooking zones.
- Power consumption: Power consumption range depends on the size of the cooktop. With higher power consumption cooktops, you can cook the food faster.
- Pan detection: With this feature, your induction does not start working until you place a proper sized cooking pan on the heating zone. It will stop generating heat immediately after you remove that pan.
The best induction cooktop in India helps you to save your time economically. Please go through the above article to have a uniform idea to choose the perfect induction cooktop for your kitchen.