Reviews of the Best Electric Rice Cookers in India 2022
You are tired of keeping the track record of whistles of a pressure cooker. The best rice cookers in India 2022 come to make your task easy with having various features. “ Good food is good mood”- a rice cooker works on this motto.
This appliance can cook rice with perfect consistency with just a flipping a switch. Therefore, most of the Indian families would not miss having this must-have household appliance. These rice cookers are user-friendly and affordable.
10 Best Rice Cooker Brand India 2022
Many leading brands are there in the market with their best rice cookers. Worried, you are! Must be! I am here with the list of best rice electric cookers in India, along with other useful information to make your job comfortable. Please read the whole article to pick the suitable one.
1. Panasonic 660-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
Runs with 660-Watt power, this model can cook rice very fast. This product is suitable for the standard size Indian family with 4.4-liter capacity. They are attached with heat-proof handles to ensure a smart grip. Having the auto-cooking feature, it can be the best electric rice cooker in India.
Comes from the trusted brand, Panasonic, is a fantastic product with having numerous benefits. Anchor coated non-stick cooking pan can evenly distribute the heat. You can cook rice along with other various dishes in the attached steaming basket. Keep warm feature can hold the temperature of the cooked food up to 4-hours. It comes with a 2-years warranty to cope with any adverse situation.
- Durable steaming basket is present
- Keep-warm facility for 4-hours
- Comes with heat-proof handles
- Enabled with the firm and stable feet
2. Bajaj 1.8-litre Rice Cooker
Without supervision, you can cook all the yummy dishes with the Bajaj cooker. Anodized finish Aluminum cooking bowl can absorb heat very fast to save your precious time. Cool-touch handles are present to allow easy handling. The vent in the lid helps to release the excess steam to ensure the safety of the appliance.
It comes with a 1.8-liter capacity; it the best rice cooker brand India to cook 900-grams of uncooked rice. It consumes only 550-Watts power. While using this appliance, you will receive a pleasant aroma of cooked rice. Moreover, a detachable power cord is present in this model. Coves with 2-years of warranty, this cooker works amazingly to satisfy your need.
- The detachable power cord is present
- Comes with cool-touch handles
- No sticky rice will at the bottom of the rice pot
3. Preethi Touch 6L Electric Pressure Cooker
You can cook, sauté, steam, and warm your food with this multi-functional pressure cooker. Preethi comes with the best electric pressure cooker in India, enabled with nutri++ technology to taste your healthy cooking. It can cook all the ingredients in an evenly way.
This 5 in 1 pressure cooker comes with 15 pre-programmed menus. Nine safety levels ensure proper safety. With this feature, it can control temperature, pressure, electric power, and other aspects. It allows you both the open and closed cooking options. A Delay timer is an added advantage that you will have with this cooker.
- Nine safety levels are present to ensure security
- Featured with nutri++ technology
- Allows both open and closed cooking
- Delay timer is present
4. Prestige 700-watts Delight Electric Rice Cooker
You can cook various rice dishes along with porridges and stews with this smart cooker. It is, from the leading brand, Prestige, not only looks stylish but also works brilliantly. Having the 1.8-liter capacity, it can cook rice for the whole family.
You can cook all types of rice, like- white, brown, black, jasmine, basmati, and even the organic one without losing their nutritious value. It also allows you to cook pulao, soup, and boiling of vegetables. The pans are Aluminum, and the lid is stainless steel make the cooker more durable. Most importantly, it comes with a 5-years warranty of the heating unit and a 1-year warranty for the product; it is the best rice cooker brand India.
- Cool-touch handles are present
- A vent is there on the lid to release the excess heat
- Comes with detachable cord
- Warm mode keeps the rice at an optimum temperature
5. Bajaj Majesty Multi-function Rice Cooker
This mini cooker from Bajaj Majesty is perfect for bachelors or couples. It draws only a 200-Watt power supply. You can carry this mini cooker with you on your holiday trips to enjoy the taste of home-made food. There is a transparent lid to make the operation easy.
This compact, designed kitchen appliance comes with cool-to-touch handles to ensure safety. This mini rice cooker for traveling India has all the latest features. Made with high-quality Aluminum, it also allows boiling eggs and noodles without any hassles. Moreover, this energy-efficient model comes with a 2-years warranty against any adverse conditions.
- It is light-weight and portable
- The transparent lid is present
- Cool-touch handles ensure safety
6. Panasonic 4.4L Automatic Rice Cooker
Having the capacity to cook up to 0.6 kg of rice, it is ideal for a small and medium-sized family. It comes with an Aluminum cooking pan and cooking plate; it maintains good hygiene. The ROHS body material makes the whole appliance a hygienic product.
The cooking pots are anodized and durable. It is the best electric rice cooker in India that has a convenient lid and safety handles. While cooking, you can lock the top to maintain both security and power consumption. Heat-resistant handles are present to ensure the safeguard. This electric cooker from Panasonic is available with easy-to-operate control buttons.
- Aluminum made cooking pans maintain hygiene
- A lid and two hands are present
- The lid enables lock facility
- Easy-to-operate control buttons are present
7. Panasonic 450-Watt Automatic Cooker
Itcanprepare 0.6 kg of raw rice. The heat-proof handles allow safe operation. Consists of an anodized Aluminum cooking pan, it is best to cook Basmati rice.
You need to add the right proportion of water to get the best output. After cooking, you will find each of the rice grains is separate from each other. It is the best electric rice cooker in India suitable for small families. It consumes only 450-Watt power. It comes with an automated cooking facility; it can prepare multiple dishes apart from rice.
- Made with food-grade material
- Anodized cooking pans are present
- Enabled with heat-resistant handles
- Best to cook Basmati rice
8. Prestige Delight Electric Rice Cooker
Coming from the leading brand, it can cook porridge, stew, idlis, vegetables, and other dishes. You may pinch your pocket little to pick this 1.8-liter capacity rice cooker with all the possible features. It is the best rice cooker brand in India for quality and performance.
The entire red-colored model, along with the lid, handles come in an attractive, eye-catching design. Speed cooking, keep warm option are some of the few features among many of them. You can also use both the handles as scoop holder. This model consumes very moderate electricity. It has a detachable power cable with it.
- Enabled with a tight-fitted lid
- Warm mode and speed cooking option are present
- Comes with a measuring cup
- Cool-touch handles are present
9. Geek Robocook Automatic Electric Pressure Cooker
Geek Robocookpressure cooker is another option you are going to get to prepare multiple rice dishes, like- pulao, biriyani, and many more. It has 11 pre-set cooking options to make you taste various Indian dishes. This cooker can create different breakfast menus, like- idli, sambar, and Pongal.
It has a 5-liter cooking pan within the model. This Teflon coated anodized pan helps the food not to stick at the bottom of the pan. Along with the rice dishes, it can also cook the vegetables. Several cooking features are present in this appliance to make it the best electric rice cooker in India. This multi-functional large pressure cooker is suitable for large families.
- Able to cook multiple rice dishes
- Comes with 11 pre-set cooking menus
- A 5-L anodized pan is present
- Intelligent cooking features are present
10. Panasonic WA18 E Automatic Rice Cooker
Made with high-quality food-grade material, Panasonic SR-WA18E can cook up to 0.6 kg of uncooked rice. It is the best rice cooker brand in India for reliability and efficacy. Anodized steel makes the lid very sturdy. With the Aluminum base cooking pot, you can prepare the rice equally with this appliance.
With a 1.8-liter capacity, this cooker is perfect for prominent families. This cooker not only has an elegant design but also has a wide variety of features to impress you very well. Auto-cook and auto cut-off features are surely going to make you feel wow! It is light-weight and has heat-resistant plastic handles to help the users to carry the cooker safely.
- Enabled with auto-cook and auto cut-off features
- Aluminum-based cooking pot
- Plastic handles are heat-resistant
Rice Cooker vs. Pressure Cooker
Though we get the same output from these two, there is a protracted conflict between these two items-
You can cook only rice dishes with a rice cooker. But using a pressure cooker, you can cook rice along with other multiple words.
If you keep the lid of your pressure cooker open, you will get a beautiful flavor of your cooked food. But a rice cooker cannot give you any smell or taste.
A rice cooker shuts off automatically after cooking. Whereas, a pressure cooker does not have this facility. If you forget to switch off the gas, the cooked food may burn.
It would help if you had gas, stove, or induction to use a pressure cooker. On the other hand, a rice cooker is an electrical appliance.
You can cook a little faster with a pressure cooker than a rice cooker.
Types of the best electric rice cooker in India:
On/off types: This appliance can switch off the device when the cooking is over.
Keep warm type: These cookers can keep the food warm for a specific time, reducing the heat.
Electronic cook and keep warm type: Enabled with a sensor, they can keep the food for up to 12-hours.
Benefits of using rice cookers
- The best electric rice cookers in India cook very fast in a less complicated way
- Apart from rice, you can cook momo, pulao, biriyani in it.
- Though an electrical appliance, it is very safe to operate.
- With the keep warm feature, you can keep the cooked dish hot for a long time.
Disadvantages of using rice cookers
- All the available market models cannot cook the brown rice properly
- Some models are bulky in shape. Therefore, if you have a small space in your kitchen, choose the perfect size.
Before buying the best rice cooker brand India, you need to consider the following factors to match with your requirements:
- Specific modes: A rice lover will undoubtedly enjoy automatic cooking modes. For Biriyani or Pulao, each of the rice grains needs to cook separately. On the other hand, Pongal requires mashed rice. Automatic cooking mode helps you to get the desired combination.
- Capacity: Prepare the highest amount of raw rice is the capacity of a rice cooker. This capacity will vary as per the size of your family. Before purchasing, you need to check the power of the range as per your family requirement.
- Keep-warm feature: This feature helps to hold the temperature of the cooked rice for a long time. Though, all the latest rice cookers come with this feature.
- Power consumption: It requires electricity to run. For the small family, 700-Watt power-consuming products are suitable. For the medium and large families, it will consume more power. So, you need to check the power consumption before buying one.
- Quick cook settings: Before going for the office, when you are in a hurry, a quick-cook location will help you to cook rice very fast. Some of the advanced models come with this feature.
Wrap-up: I am sure this review of the best rice cookers in India 2022, along with the buying guides, will help you to pick the appropriate one. With the rice cooker, you canupgrade your cooking quality within less time.